Friday, March 28, 2014

The People's Eyebrow

You know those ADORABLE pictures that I post on Facebook of sweet B? Like this one: 
B enjoying his ExerSaucer.

For every precious, sweet face I capture, there are four to five not so great photos. Actually, I have more than 1,500 pictures on my phone and 75% of them are the good, the bad, and the ugly of our little man. This kid requires some serious shenanigans for a smile on camera. Normally he giggles at next to nothing, but when the phone or the real camera comes out...stone cold. 

Exhibit A: Ma, Get this thing out of my face.

So I snap away and keep trying to get the perfect shot. Then it's on...Instagram, Hefe filter, insert witty post, #theseallife...BOOM. Share with Facebook and let the "likes" flow. 

But what happens to other pictures, you ask? I look at them throughout the day when I am missing B and need a pick-me-up at work. Sometimes I text them to Dad so we can share a moment thinking about the little life we created. I remember fondly the words that came out of Dad's mouth right after B was born, "I can't believe that just came out of you." 

Please, share in our good times with the following outtakes. 


Pissed baby. 
Drunk baby.
WTF baby.

The People's Eyebrow. 
The actual People's Eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment