Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tidbit Tuesday: Diapers

Life as a new parent revolves around diapers - how many per day and what they contain. 

At first, changing B's diaper was a war zone; weird poop, vaseline, uncooperative diapers plus flailing legs and screaming from all parties involved. Not to mention the threat of baby urine to the face.


I will pee in your face today...
Oh Dad, this is going to be a good one.
After a few weeks diaper changes were a breeze; smiling, laughing and better bowel control.

Now it is a game just to keep him on the changing table; diapering a baby who acts like a damn spider monkey after chugging red bull should be an Olympic sport!

But little did I know how handy diapers could be. As I was driving to work one morning my travel coffee mug started leaking. In my new car without any napkins, the only thing I could find was a diaper. It quickly soaked up the coffee on my pants and in the cup holder, AND made a handy absorbent koozie. Yet another reason to keep diapers on hand at all times.


Pampers to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment